Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

February 24th, 2013


Quick Pix

I will admit this past week has been a light picture taking day.  Somehow I have still managed to pick up the camera everyday but once.   But, most of the time I take a bunch of shots on the same day and I usually have a lot of pictures to choose from. This week not so much.  But anyways, I couldn't resist this hair bow at the grocery store today.  It was in the clearance section - can you believe it :)  I had to try it on her as soon as I got home, it is almost as big as her little head.  It is cute for a quick picture, but it would never stay in more than two seconds.  It is large enough to attract Harper's attention and then she wants to pull it out and eat it :)  But we did get a cute picture.  I will definitely try and get a few more pictures with this hairbow in them :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP