Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

February 9th, 2013


Harper and Pop

We had my nieces birthday party today and I tried so hard to work in manual mode on my camera.  I was mainly trying to take pictures of the birthday girl (4 yrs old) and her sister (2 yrs old).  Let's just say I have lots and lots of practice ahead of me :)  Almost every picture has a blur in it.  But then I would make the shutter speed faster and I would lose all the light and I would up the iso and it would be too grainy. I just could not win.  Oh well, practice, practice, practice :)

Yazmin  – (February 9, 2013 at 9:20 PM)  

Shooting indoors can be tough. Don't get discouraged. Just keep working on finding the right ISO/shutter speed combination for you where you can keep your hand steady and not add a ton of grain. You'll get it!

And yes, definitely lots of practice. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP