Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

February 7th, 2013


Cheat Day :(

I have to admit, this is a cheat day.  I did not take this picture, I did not photoshop the touch ups.  I was just there helping to get the smile :)  My girlfriend is really good at photoshop and she thought it would be fun to put wings on Harper for Valentines Day.  Of course I said lets do it :)  Well unfortunately this has been a busy week and I did not get my camera out at all today.  So here is my cheat picture.  I thought you would all like to see it, but I cannot take credit for it at all.  On a side note, I am also taking a class on Photoshop Elements this weekend so maybe I can work on some of my own touchups.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP