Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

February 14th, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!!


This was my very first attempt at editing a picture.  I have Photoshop Elements and recently took a class to learn how to use it.  I still rarely use it, but I was happy with how this picture came out.  All I did was edit out the outlet and the stairs.  Small change, but now you can focus on my little Valentine instead of the distractions in the background.  Here is the original picture just so you could see the difference.


If anybody has any Photoshop Element tips or great tutorial websites or blogs regarding Photoshop Elements please leave me a comment!  I would love to check them out.

Laurel  – (February 20, 2013 at 10:26 AM)  

I love your edits! Definitely a good idea to keep the focus on that adorable, little face! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP