Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

November 4th, 2014

We were up and moving early this morning and I didn't have to work until this evening - so after both girls were bathed we (or I) decided it would be fun to put on their pretty dresses and try to get a picture.  

HAHAHA

THAT WAS A MISTAKE!!!

Even though they were happy happy this morning - ten seconds into taking pictures it was disaster!  Maybe another day.

Of course after we took the pretty dresses off and Harper was naked she loved taking pictures.  We picked the black top hat up from Target the other day so she could be Frosty and she loved taking those pictures!!  My little goofball!!










Erin Hawk  – (November 5, 2014 at 7:54 PM)  

awww these pictures are cuuuute ...even the crying ones :)

Dadiraffe –   – (November 6, 2014 at 4:53 AM)  

I agree with the Hawks, the pics are super cute. I can just imagine the photo session breaking down though. You get all organized and then it doesn't go as planned. Too Bad !! : ) And I love the top hat pictures too. They're adorable.

Birdie –   – (November 6, 2014 at 8:49 AM)  

I love the one with the two of them...such beautiful eyes. I can just hear the music and clicks of the taps during recital when she is wearing her hat! Since she's so photogenic and a ham to boot maybe she will be on "Dancing with the Stars" someday. :)

Kerri –   – (November 6, 2014 at 10:40 AM)  

#1: I can't believe your girls are big enough to wear those flower girl dresses and that my girls have grown so much since wearing them!
#2: Did you even imagine when I was making those dresses that one day YOUR little girls would be wearing them?! Crazytown.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP