Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

October 30th, 2014

Trunk or Treat

Tonight we went to a trunk or treat at a local church and it was amazing.  Lots of wonderfully decorated trunks, TONS of kids, lots and lots of yummy free food and of course way to much candy!!

Here is my little dragon and fishy!



Harper devouring cotton candy :)


And lots of snuggles after a super fun night.  This was my favorite part of the night, when both of my girls wanted to snuggle up on my lap to cuddle :)

Birdie –   – (November 1, 2014 at 7:41 PM)  

I can't decide who looks like they're having the most fun...you or Harper!! It would've been fun seeing everyone. We don't get any trick-o-treaters here. :(

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP