Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

November 9th, 2014

Sister love!

Riley was giving Harper a kiss (or eating her nose - depends on the way you look at it). 


Followed by serious faces :)


Then the mom are you really leaving me next to her look :)


Riley must have known what was happening as my sweet little innocent Harper decided she would bite Riley's hand about ten seconds after this picture.  

99.99% of the time she loves her little sister to pieces, and I have no doubt it is all love but she definitely experiments every once in a while.  It was not meant as a malicious bite, but it was a bite.  When asked why she did it she would just answer "I don't know".  

These two sure keep me on my toes!


Birdie –   – (November 13, 2014 at 1:22 PM)  

Harper sure looked happy in the first photo!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP