Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

November 24th, 2013


This week our assignment was silhouettes and starbursts.  It was the first time I was able to shoot a starburst intentionally -- pretty cool!  I had to bribe Daddy and Harper to run outside first thing in the morning, all in our pj's in 17 degree weather -- they sure our troopers.  So I had less than 5 minutes to grab a few pictures and regarding the situation I think they turned out pretty good!


Erin Hawk  – (November 24, 2013 at 7:02 PM)  

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr jealous of your photo classes. loving your pictures. you'll have to teach me your tricks one of these days

Lyndsay & Kurt  – (November 29, 2013 at 7:31 PM)  

Thanks Erin -- I saved up my birthday money and took an online class through the rock the shot forum. It was fun -- for starbursts you just have to have your aperture wide open -- way easier than it looks :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP