Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

January 25th, 2015

Painting dinosaurs!

Today we had tons of fun painting dinosaurs!  The funny thing about paint and Harper is she always manages to end up painting herself more than the paper -- ALWAY!!  I guess part of that is my fault as we are always doing handprints or footprints for different projects.  I did find it funny that after we finished painting our dinosaurs - she wanted to do handprints and she can do them all by herself!!  The last picture is one of our finished dinosaurs - we did one with paint and one with green paper so we had something to do while they dried.  I never thought she would love playing with them as much as she did! 







Birdie –   – (January 28, 2015 at 9:37 PM)  

I love that little girl!! I also love that photographer! Whoever it is you better make sure to keep her....so much talent!!!!

Birdie –   – (January 28, 2015 at 9:39 PM)  

Did you know the time is 3 hours earlier? This must be centered somewhere on the west coast

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP