Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Greater than Gatsby Actions

I am terrible at editing and yet I have been trying to work at getting better.  They have tools called actions that are a bunch of edits put together and then you basically just tweak those actions to your liking.  Well I have tried a couple different free ones and they have never really helped the picture to much in my mind.  I have always looked at the Greater than Gatsby actions and their pictures are amazing, but you never know if that will really translate onto your pictures.  Anyways, I downloaded the freebies and tried them out on a couple pictures.  I think I really like them!  Now I just either need to win one of their many contests to win the action set or I need to start saving and buy them because I think they really help make my pictures seem pretty nice :)

Here are two pictures I went back and re-edited.



Erin Hawk  – (January 15, 2015 at 4:51 AM)  

oooh i really like these too!!!

Dadiraffe –   – (January 15, 2015 at 4:50 PM)  

Great pictures, especially the top one. : ) But how hard is it to take great pictures when you have such good looking models? Another : )

Looks like you guys had a great time at the pool too. Sorry we had to postpone the big water park till next month, but we'll get there.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP