Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

SUPER COOL PHOTO!!

Isn't this an amazing picture!! I took a picture of Harper out by the weeds the other day as she was trying to get a butterfly to land on her hand.  In looking at it, it looked like it could use some editing to make it a little magical -- I am TERRIBLE at editing!!  One thing at a time - I am just trying to take decent pictures before I figure out how to edit them.  But I thought this one would be fun to play with - well I did and it was so so, but I posted it on a facebook page I follow that is specifically designed for people to edit and play with your photos.  A lady there came up with this amazing edit and sent me the file so I could print it big for Harper's room.  I think she did an amazing job - amazing what you can do with Photoshop! I sure am a long way off.  Oh well, just had to share as I think she did a terrific job!! I posted the actual photo that I took below her cool edit.



Erin Hawk  – (August 7, 2014 at 11:23 AM)  

wow! that is awesome and will be such a fun picture for her room!

dadiraffe –   – (August 7, 2014 at 6:30 PM)  

How come our little angel's wings didn't come out in the picture you took? I know they're there. : ) Really col picture.

Birdie –   – (August 10, 2014 at 6:56 PM)  

This is an amazing photo and one I will have to have printed. Harper is so photogenic; something I never was!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP