Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

August 2nd, 2014

Family Photos

So we tried to document this big belly as a family tonight.  We pulled out the camera and the tripod and gave it a shot - much more difficult than you think :)  But here are a few good ones from the night :)  








Dadiraffe –   – (August 3, 2014 at 7:29 PM)  

More great shots. You guys are one happy family and it really shows through in the pictures. Thanks for keeping up posting all the shots. I feel like you're doing it just for me, and I love it. I also love the shot of Harper with the balloon hat. Love you guys.

Mom –   – (August 5, 2014 at 5:47 AM)  

These are wonderful! I love the side view of the 3 of you. I'm going to get a print made and hang it....great family shot!
On a side note....you have "popped" since the reunion...can't wait to see you! 😃

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP