Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

July 26th, 2014 - for mom

This post is specifically for my mom.  

Here are the projects I have been up to lately, I am sure some other people will like seeing them as well, but really moms are the only ones who care about things like this :)  They are proud of what you do no matter what.  So here are some new projects mom - just thought you would want to see them :)


I started out with a footprint platter for every season with Harper and we finally finished.  Here is our summer platter :)



And since Harper has her big girl bed she needed a proper footstool to get up there.  So I found one at goodwill for two dollars that was all gold.  Spray painted it white and then painted over it with acrylic paints.  I think it came out pretty good - and of course Harper loves it.  I think she would love anything - but she loves that she got to stamp her feet on it.  We are big on foot and hand prints around here :)



So what do you think mom :)  Wish you could see them in person :)

Dadiraffe –   – (July 27, 2014 at 4:42 AM)  

Wow !! What a nice surprise. We've been out of internet contact for a few days and when I checked the blog this morning there were LOTS of neat, new pictures. YEA !! I love the plate - all of them in fact. You are so creative, it's spooky - and then you have the artistic ability to make them look gorgeous. Very nice. The foot stool looks great too. I think it's cool that you use so much color in all the things you create. As far as our little girl being a handful, I think you're exaggerating that !! Our little princess couldn't possibly give you any trouble . . . . . she's always a little lady. : ) I want to come out and see everything in person too. Miss you guys !! Love you.

Unknown  – (July 27, 2014 at 11:01 AM)  

They are beautiful! So colorful, your mom will love them :)

Mom –   – (July 27, 2014 at 11:43 AM)  

I LOVE, LOVE, LoVE seeing your projects! They are always so fun and colorful .....Hmmm...I wonder where you got that from?! Whenever I see things you create it reminds me of when you were little. We would go to MIchaels, the cornucopia of imagination and supplies, and always come home with something! It's never the same without you :(.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP