Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

July 12th, 2014


BUBBLE PARTY!!

We had wonderful weather for a perfect birthday party today!!  We had friends and family over to hang out and celebrate Harper's special day!  Since it was all about Harper I decided a bubble theme would be appropriate as she loves them! So we had a baby pool full of bubble solution and blowers, sensory table full of baby shampoo and whisks, packing bubbles to pop, bubble painting and a ball pit.  I think the kids had a great time! -- I guess I know Harper definitely did!!  From these pictures it looks like only our cousins and the Fishers were over but that was not the case at all - I was just slacking on pictures in the beginning because I was running around :)  But we had lots of friends there!!


Harpers bubble cake -- Cake decorating is not my specialty but we did all right :)  (By the time we ate it the letters were sliding off the cake - haha)


I love this picture of Ava and Elaina!!



Cousins!!


Then the girls found a more exciting way to slide down :) haha




Blowing out the candles - she picked that up right away!!


I do believe this picture was taken before the cake - hard to believe :) haha




This is Harper telling everyone how old she is!!  TWO!!!



Kurt and Matt and their little helpers bringing in the ball pit at the end of the night!!  We have some good little helpers on our hands!!

Happy Birthday Harper!! What a perfect Birthday weekend!!

Birdie –   – (July 15, 2014 at 7:00 PM)  

So cute in her sunglasses...even if they are upside down!

Birdie –   – (July 15, 2014 at 7:02 PM)  

I agree...the picture of "cousins" is beautiful :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP