Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Sunshine Award


One of my favorite blogs to check in on is my friend Erin's blog -- Hawk's Nest.  We met in RI/CT when we lived out there and then we moved and now they have moved and we are a million miles away but still fun to catch up through our blogs.  She has two adorable little kiddos and is always doing lots of fun things with them (really making me wishing we were closer so we could join in the fun).  But she was so sweet and nominated me for a Sunshine Award.  I am going to answer her questions and then nominate someone else because it feels really good to be recognized and bring a little sunshine to your day!  Thanks Erin!!


1. Indoors or Outdoors
Outdoors

2. Favorite Store to Shop for YOU
This is a tough one -- shopping for Me?  I guess TJ Maxx.  -- boring huh.

3. Favorite Date Night Activity
Anything we do together is always a favorite :)

4. Favorite Kid Activity
Getting Messy :)
Finger Painting, Painting, Playing in the Sand, Stamping hands and feet, etc.

5. Current Passion
Photography

6. Favorite Book - for you? for kids?
For me -- any Nicholas Sparks book -- but it has been a long time since I have read a book.
For kids -- I have so many favorites!! Top of the list would be The Kiss that Missed, Baby Bee Bee Bird, Giraffes Can't Dance and Airmail to the moon.  

7. Can't leave home without - or purse must have?
Wallet, Phone, Keys, Water Bottle, Harper snacks, diapers and Camera.  
We travel with alot!!  But when we leave home, there are no quick trips so we need it all!

8. Nap or no nap?
No Nap -- unless I am really sick NO naps!!
For Harper that is a different story -- morning nap is a MUST!

9. Favorite food to prepare?
To prepare?  I have a lot options for favorite food to eat :)  Umm I guess sweets that you get to decorate are my favorite to prepare.  

10. Wine, beer or liquor?
Beer -- Blueberry beer with real blueberries or apricot wheat

So now I get to nominate three favorite blogs to receive the Sunshine Award -- My go to fun blog to check nominated me so now what is a girl to do :)

First I am going to nominate Megan at Life is Beautiful because she is my cousin and I barely new she was blogging -- now I am going to stalk you more often Megan :)

Second, Elly over at Elly Says Opa makes the most delicious food!! I don't make her recipes nearly enough, but just checking in on her makes my mouth water everytime.

And Third, Click it Up a Notch, the best photography blog for Mommies!  That is my go to blog for all things photography related.  She is amazing and I am so thankful for all of her wonderful photography information.

If I have nominated you, repeat my same questions.  Answer them and then nominate some of your favorite blogs.

Here are the Rules:

1.  Include the award logo in your post.
2.  Link to the person who nominated you.
3.  Answer ten questions about yourself.
4.  Nominate 3 bloggers to receive the award.
5.  Pose ten questions to your nominees.  

Thank you so much Erin, it was so fun to be recognized and I am so glad I was able to pass on the Sunshine as well!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP