Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

October 13th, 2013

Today Harper helped me make Chocolate Chip Cookies.  We pulled up her high chair and she helped dump in the ingredients, crack the eggs, taste the ingredients and watch everything mix together.  She had a great time.  She wasn't to sure about chocolate chips in the beginning and I questioned my sanity as to why I was pushing them upon her - but then it all clicked and of course she fell in love :)  

And after all of that hard work we had to taste our cookies.  I believe this may have been her first chocolate chip cookie, she has had other sweets, I just don't believe a cookie.  Well she loved it -and of course we had our milk to wash it down!!





Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP