Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

September 3rd, 2013

Homemade by Mommy

I saw this great tutorial over at Prudent Baby and decided to whip up a couple dresses.  They turned out great and it is a wonderful tutorial if anyone is interested. 

This pink one is my favorite and while we were taking a couple pictures I could not resist capturing her cute little facial expressions.  

(I cannot figure out how to arrange the pictures they way I want on Blogger, maybe one day I will, but until then you just have to deal with the crazy way they line up--and if you know the secret let me know!)




 




Yazmin  – (September 4, 2013 at 11:10 AM)  

The dress looks great and yea, her expressions are really cute!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP