Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

June 7th, 2013

Time to play catchup!

Harper and I just got back from a trip to Michigan for Ellary's birthday.  We did keep taking pictures, but we have not posted them in a while.  So here they come :)


7 hour car trip -- that is how long the trip from Pennsylvania to Michigan usually takes.  This time I was not sure how long it was going to take considering it was just me and Harper.  But I was SOOOO proud of her, she did AWESOME and with a 45 minute picnic lunch thrown in there we made it to Michigan in 7 hours and 45 minutes.  This first picture is a picture of my front seat.  I had a ton of toys, books and snacks all set and ready to go.  And we used just about everyone of them :)  The other thing that Harper loved was all of the new kid songs I put on my ipod.  She does love her music!




Hi Ellary -- we made it!!  Both girls were very happy to see each other!




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP