Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

June 3rd, 2013


Maxin and Relaxin :)

I took our heavy comforter off of our bed the other day and wanted to get it washed before I put it away for the summer.  Well it made it out of the dryer but just wasn't 100 percent dry so we laid it over the couch to finish up drying and it has turned Harper into quite the cuddle bug.  She just loves laying on the fluffy comforter and cuddling up.  This morning I was extra sleepy and cold so I laid it over me as we lay on the floor this morning.  She would play a little then lay back just like this picture.  Then she would rollover, cuddle up to me, and then jump back up and play for a second and do it all over again.  It was so cute.  We played for a good half hour with the comforter, turning it into a fort, playing peekaboo and just cuddling up in it.  

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP