Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

August 8th, 2015

So I recently bought a class in regards to modern storytelling through family photography.  It is something fun and different and pretty much in line with most of the pictures I take (just pictures of our family interacting together).  One thing that the photographer does a lot is make her pictures black and white.  Most of the time I do not like black and white, but with these I really liked them.  It helped to tell the story better.  With color your eye went lots of different directions.  But anyways, here is the story :)  Harper and Daddy having a squirt gun fight :)  I think they are pretty fun pictures!!













Birdie –   – (August 17, 2015 at 2:16 PM)  

You're right about the black / white...makes great pictures.
She's one determined little girl!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP