Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

February 6th, 2015

SPLASH LAGOON!!

We were given the wonderful Christmas gift of a weekend at Splash Lagoon in Erie, PA with our Shader Family.  We were supposed to go the first weekend in January and mother nature did not cooperate so we had to wait all the way until this weekend.  But we finally made it and we had a blast!!  I have a gazillion pictures so I will try not to post too many, but too bad there are lots!!  Everybody loved it -- so much that on Sunday about lunch time Harper asked me if we could go to sleep.  That has NEVER happened!! I have never ever ever heard Harper ask for sleep -- EVER!  So if that isn't a sign of a wonderful weekend I am not sure what is.  The only one who didn't love Splash Lagoon was Riley :)  Every time I put her little toes in the water she would cry, so instead she just stayed strapped to Mommy most of the time :)  A couple years and she would be running around with Ellary and Harper having a blast as well!  

One of the benefits of being stuck holding the cute baby all the time is I have plenty of time to take pictures!! So here you go :)











Birdie –   – (February 10, 2015 at 9:19 AM)  

I love when they hold hands. :-)
I like the one where I'm reading to them. The looks on their faces says a lot!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP