Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

February 26th, 2015

Harper got sick last night in the middle of the night :(  But you would have no clue by her actions!!  In fact when she called me in her room at 4 in the morning she was not crying, she just wanted a tissue because she was drooling -- her words not mine.  I couldn't understand what the stinky smell was, I checked her diaper, got her tissues and then realized that she threw up all over the place :( YUCKO!!  So nothing like a bath and sheet change at 4 in the morning.  Anyways even at 4 am she was ready to party -- not a sick girl in her mind. But we stayed home all day thinking I had a sick girl on my hands when in reality she was bouncing off the walls (still sick as she didn't eat much and had a belly ache) but bouncing off the walls.  So we pulled out everything we could think of and one of those things was shaving cream!! I forgot how exciting shaving cream can be!  And as with every sensory experience Harper tried to cover her whole body - luckily I was able to stop her at her elbows.  Maybe one day in the summer I will just let her have at it!! She sure loves to get messy!









I love this picture of my drooly baby :)





Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP