Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

June 19th, 2014

Dinosaurs!!

We seem to really be into dinosaurs lately!  Her favorite show is Dinosaur Train but we never watch it because it is on pbs on really random times.  So once in a while we catch it but she absolutely loves it.  So while I was out today I found some mini dinosaurs at a yard sale.  When I brought them home she absolutely loved them.  So much that she insisted on taking her nap with one of them.  Well while she was sleeping I figured we should do something exciting when she woke up.  So I made a playdough volcano in her sensory box outside, complete with a vinegar lake and baking soda sand.  Harper loved it!! She was intrigued for an hour straight - and I was the one who made her stop because we had to get cleaned up for dinner.  The funny thing was i dyed the vinegar blue and maybe that wasn't such a good idea, I was a little worried I was going to have a smurf for a daughter.  But after a good bath you can only tell she was blue if you look really close!!












Dadiraffe –   – (June 21, 2014 at 4:47 AM)  

That whole volcano thing looks exciting. I'm thinking it will spark an interest in science - the best subject there is for kids. : )
Good thing the blue dye washed off, although it would have been a crack up for her to have blue hands for a few days. And I like the picture of her in the big yellow swing too. But holy camole, that chair is huge - where the heck did you find that thing? Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. Whooooo !!!

Birdie –   – (June 21, 2014 at 6:56 AM)  

Tell Harper that Birdie would like you to be her mom too! You are amazing and come up with the greatest activities. Would've been nice if Pinterest was around when you were growing up

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP