Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

June 13th, 2014

Strawberry Picking!

We finally had a sunny day so we headed out to pick some strawberries.  Harper loved it!!  For the first five minutes she would pick the berries and put them in the basket, then she realized it was time to forget the middle man!  She would just pick them and put them straight in her mouth.  That worked well for a while until she realized forget this, mommy is putting all these yummy berries in baskets right in front of me, why in the world would I pick my own.  She is no dummy :)  She was absolutely covered from head to toe in strawberry juice.  I felt guilty not paying for an extra quart or two with all that she ate :)  The whole time Harper would say "I like strawberry picking" - "Harper eat Strawberries".  It was a terrific afternoon!








Dadiraffe –   – (June 15, 2014 at 4:40 PM)  

Whooeeee ! It looks like she sure enjoyed them. Thanks for another long distance grand daughter update (henceforth called a GDU). I would have loved to have been there. Miss you guys.

Mom –   – (June 15, 2014 at 7:48 PM)  

I goofed . I meant to say I agree with your comment about him being a good dad!

Mom –   – (June 15, 2014 at 7:48 PM)  

I goofed . I meant to say I agree with your comment about him being a good dad!

Mom –   – (June 15, 2014 at 7:51 PM)  

It goofed this time. My first comments were erased :(. I said Harper is definitely my ' little sweet cheeks" and she will be teaching her little sister all the shortcuts!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP