Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

January 9th, 2014

When I uploaded the pictures today I realized I only picked up the camera today when Harper was being a goofball :)  Which around here happens quite a bit. 

After naptime we came down for lunch and as she was eating lunch her hair was EVERY WHERE!!!  It just made me laugh how out of control it was.  So that was picture #1.

Then later in the day I was trying to cook dinner and she comes flopping in wearing my shoes.  She actually started with a different pair of shoes, then walked back and tried again with the sneakers.  That is picture #2.

And picture #3 are Harper's new sunglasses!!  Lately whenever we go out and it is remotely sunny Harper yells "EYES" at the top of her lungs in the saddest voice ever.  Like her eyes are slowly dying.  I have tried giving her my sunglasses, tried the sun shades (which are never in the right spot) and I have tried some local stores to buy sunglasses.  Of course they don't come into the stores until it is a little bit warmer and people are actually thinking of the sun.  So we turned to the internet and found a pair that seem pretty awesome -- they are supposed to be kid proof :)  Well so far she loved them, we will see if they actually stay on.




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP