Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

January 2nd, 2014

I made it!  One whole year of pictures -- I finished my project 365.  I am pretty happy with how well I kept up, sure I missed some days here and there but overall I have taken a gazillion pictures in the past year!! Just because the year is over doesn't mean I am going to stop.  I really think taking pictures each day helps me get better and better and even better yet it is fun to see Harper in all the crazy pictures!  So I am not stopping but I have found myself taking a mini break these past couple days.  Maybe it is the darkness and bitter cold that has crept upon us - who knows.  But even though there is a little lull I promise I will keep posting pictures of Little Miss Harper - and maybe even Kurt every once in a while!


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP