Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Hard Drive Crash

Sorry about they delay and slacking in the blog.  Our hard drive crashed about a week or so ago and I just cannot get back on top of pictures.  We did not have our computer for a week, of course they could not access the hard drive and the last time I backed up pictures was June 30th.  Luckily the local camera store thought he could get the pictures off of our camera card.  But he is still working on that and for some reason I just cannot get back into the blog.  But I will, I am here tonight to try and catch up for the last week.  Which brings me to my other thought, who is reading this blog.  Anybody besides my mom? :) (Hi Mom) -- if you are leave me a comment so I know who is still following. -- Thanks!

Erin Hawk  – (August 28, 2013 at 6:59 PM)  

you better keep postin pics! i love looking at them :)

Anonymous –   – (August 29, 2013 at 3:47 AM)  

I love seeing about you guys and how much Harper is growing! :)

Dawn

Kerri –   – (August 29, 2013 at 3:55 AM)  

You know I love seeing your pictures and, of course, seeing cutie patootie Harps........and making sure I'm not in any embarrassing pictures! :)

Ruby  – (February 7, 2014 at 9:15 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruby  – (March 5, 2014 at 6:31 AM)  

Hard drives that crash are a family's worst nightmare. Not only are pics and memories lost forever, but so are other documents and files. To prevent this from happening again, it's a good idea to back up files and store them in a dry and safe place. Who knows when the next crash isgoing to be?
Ruby Badcoe @ WilliamsDataManagement.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP