Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

August 24th, 2013

A couple weeks ago Kerri and I went out for a girls night and we started at a new paint your own ceramic place.  It was terrific -- we had a great time and will definitely go back.  The hardest part was figuring out what to paint, after lots of wandering I decided to incorporate Harper into it.  This is the main reason as to why it is now a few weeks later and it is finally finished.  It was a couple step process so that I could bring her in, stamp her feet and then go back by myself and finish.  But I love the end result!!  Now I may have to do one for each season :)  Kerri made a super cool plate as well (but i don't have a picture of that to show you, you will just have to take my word)  



Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP