Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Project 365

As we head into 2013 I am going to try to accomplish a "Project 365" and I have decided to post it here for everyone to see.  My plan is to take a picture a day and post it with a quick blurb about the day or picture.  I have always loved taking pictures and I want to now try to improve upon my photography skills.  I figure that a project 365 will not only help my improve upon my skills, but also document the year very nicely.  With Harper growing so fast I think it will really help us remember so many things about this year as I am sure it will fly by.  I do need your help as well though, please feel free to comment on any picture for any reason.  It is easy to feel like no body is looking or enjoying pictures and it is extremely helpful to have a comment here or there to remind me that people actually do read and enjoy this.  And if I start slacking please email me and give me a hard time :)  (lynsks@hotmail.com)

Happy New Year! 

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP