Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

January 27th, 2013


This is my first picture attempt in complete manual mode in my camera.  Not quite the best picture, but I am still proud of the fact that I tried out manual.  I had a photography class this weekend where I learned more about photography, so now I just need to practice.  One of these days it will click and I will understand everything together -- well that is what I hope.  Right now I am mainly focusing on shutter speed, aperture and ISO.  If anyone has any tips please feel free to share!!

Laurel  – (February 1, 2013 at 3:45 PM)  

You did a great job with composition in this one. I like how her body is off to one side with her arm filling out the rest of the 'space.'

Good for you taking a photography class! Look forward to seeing you as you progress!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP