Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

October 26th, 2015







My baby girl grew up overnight!! She is really big into earrings lately so her Grammy gave her some clip ons (we are not ready to pierce those ears yet).  So she was modeling her fancy earrings and her favorite shoes for me :)

And then this evening we went trick or treating at the mall and I was finally able to snap a few pictures of the girls in their Halloween costume.  I am biased, but they are the cutest care bear and bucket of popcorn around!!





Dadiraffe –   – (October 28, 2015 at 7:52 AM)  

Holy Camoly -- Fantastic, Fabulous Pictures. I'm always amazed at all the fun stuff you guys do and what great pictures you take. I was starting to wonder if you had time to take pictures lately since it's been awhile since the blog was updated, but thank God that wasn't the case. It is always one of my favorite things when I see the great pictures of the girls. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Birdie –   – (October 28, 2015 at 6:13 PM)  

The girls are super cute! Save the Halloween pictures and show how they change each year. I love our beginning ones and miss not having Pippi Longstocking and Umpa-lumpa's !

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP