Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

April 5th, 2015

BUNNY CAKE TIME!!

I have always made a bunny cake with my grandma so it was time to pass on the tradition.  I am never really a big cake fan so I found these mini round cake pans at the dollar store and they were perfect!!  We made two bunny cakes and then turned the rest of the batter into cupcakes.  I did the frosting (which is a terrible job) and Harper did the decorating all by herself! You can see the determination in her face!!  I believe at one point her little tongue was even hanging out with determination :)  But maybe that was just so it was closer to lick any frosting that may have gotten on her fingers :) haha  She was very proud of those bunny cakes!!












Dadiraffe –   – (April 23, 2015 at 5:14 AM)  

Nice cakes. But what's with the miniature size? Maybe they're chipmunk cakes. : ) Just kidding.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP