Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

September 21st, 2014

Super busy day!

We started out the day by making a super fun, extremely messy Halloween craft.  I highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind a little mess :)  We made shaving cream ghosts.  You take 3/4cup of shaving cream, 1/4 cup of elmer's glue and mix it all up.  It is a super fun texture!  Then spread it all over a brown shopping bag or other really thick paper.  Glop the mixture on anywhere you want and when you are done place two googly eyes and a construction paper mouth directly into the mixture.  Let everything dry and then cut out a ghost shape.  It is like a poufy permanent shaving cream texture.  I don't have a finished picture but they are hanging on our window and are super cute!  I will see if I can get a finished picture in my free time :) :)  I am actually surprised I have so many pictures as it is a super messy project and not for the faint of heart.  But it is easy to clean up the mess so that is a bonus!




Had to pause for a moment and have a little bit of cuddle time :)  Harper absolutely loves her big sister!!


Then we went to our friends birthday party!  It was like a mini carnival! They had a bounce house, sand art, swing set, pinata and a visit from Cinderella complete with tea time.  It was super fun!! I was asked to be the photographer so I was running around snapping a gazillion pictures.  Here are a few of Harper :)






All that fun really wears you out!!!


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP