Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

July 2nd, 2013

We got out the play dough and bath paints today  -- it was a fun day!!

She wasn't too sure at first, but then loved them both.  



If you look close you will see blue around her mouth.  She likes to eat everything but her lunch :)  Glad I made this batch and know exactly what is in it.  

She really enjoyed pinching pieces off and squeezing them.

Then we headed off to the bath for some fun finger painting and she loved it!!

She also kept trying to eat the paint brush, I kept reminding her not too, but right at the end she went for it.  Below is the picture of her shoving the foam brush in her mouth.



And the reaction to follow.  I think she learned the hard way not to eat the paint brush.  Once again I am happy I know exactly what was in there so it wasn't that big of a deal.




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP