Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

March 11th, 2013 BONUS PICTURE :)



Snot Nose :)

So with the top two teeth coming in today we are a snot/slobber waterfall.  It is crazy and gross.  When I try to wipe her nose/face it sends us into a crying fit that sounds like the world is ending.  But mean mommy that I am, I still wipe it whenever I can.  

Today as we were trying to pack for our trip the waterfall started running and I could not stop laughing.  Somehow Harper managed to blow a snot bubble and it was huge.  Of course I had to take a picture of it.  And since you can't really tell what is going on in the first picture, I zoomed in for you :)  

Hopefully these teeth will poke through so that this snot waterfall stops.  But I imagine we get to look forward to this for all of the teeth.  Yeah.


Yazmin  – (March 12, 2013 at 7:33 AM)  

Haha - the close up made me laugh out loud for real! And your nose-wiping pains make me grateful my girl recognized the benefits of nose wiping at an early age. I really hated holding her down to get at her face!

Have fun on your vacation! I hope you get your photo mojo back. ;)

Lyndsay & Kurt  – (March 22, 2013 at 7:54 PM)  

Glad it made you laugh -- I was cracking up while trying to take the picture. Can't wait to get past this stage of nose-wiping pains. I may need to enlist your daughter to talk to mine and set her straight :) hehe

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP