Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

23 Weeks

23 Weeks
Priming the House


23 Weeks

We almost missed pictures this week as we have been busy with the house painting doors and prepping the walls getting them ready to paint.  So this is a quick picture before I had to head to work.  That is one of the most terrific things about this pregnancy is I work in a gym so I get to wear nice comfy workout/yoga pants everyday of the week.  So technically I only need maternity pants when I want to wear normal clothes, so the weekends :)


Here is a quick picture of Kurt after he sprayed primer on the WHOLE house!! He worked his butt off!!  After coming home from a full day of work he got started priming until I finally pulled him out of the house for dinner at about 10:00pm.  This is what he looked like when he finally came in.  The house looks great, but he is pooped!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP