Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

Lyndsay, Kurt, Harper & Riley

9 Weeks

Merry Christmas -- We are having a BABY!!!!!



Santa Claus came to our house last night to celebrate the Stabler family Christmas.  So we decided to take this weeks picture with Santa and all of his reindeer.  My belly is slowly getting bigger.  I measured it for the first time yesterday afternoon and it was 34 inches.  After a delicious dinner at Ruby Tuesday's last night my belly felt HUGE so I thought I would measure it one more time before we went to bed -- it grew an inch!  Hahaha luckily this morning it was back down to 34 inches.  Guess last nights dinner sure was delicious!!  We will also be telling the Stabler family as part of our Christmas celebration.  Stay tuned for video!





Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP